The average cost to ship a puppy depends on your distance and needs of the puppy. Ask shipping cost.
Money is 100% refundable if you no longer find interest in purchasing a puppy.
Puppy Shipping & Delivery
- Your puppy shipping departs from the airport closest to us on America, United or Continental Airline’s Pet-Safe, to your nearest airport. He/she travels in a climate-controlled cabin area for pets. He/she travels in a climate-controlled cabin area for pets, in an airline-approved carrier. Ahead of time, you will have a flight #, arrival time, and a reference # that identifies your puppy. We make all the arrangements for you, and you pick your puppy up at the airport, just like picking up a person & you will need a reference/air bill number. Shipping is totally safe & stress-free on the puppy. You will receive puppy within 3-6 hours’ same day after shipping depending on your location. Puppies on planes are as safe as you or I flying. I have shipped dogs for more than 14 years now. I always try to ship direct non-stop when flying puppies and adults. In my experience and opinion, my puppies are very comfortable and the new owners tell me that their new puppy has arrived happy and not at all stressed.
- We ship our puppies using airlines because it is the fastest & safest way to transport our puppies from our place to yours especially if you live far away or in another state. Our puppies are shipped in an airline-approved plastic pet kennel that we customize depending on the weight of the puppy, the distance or duration of the journey. They ride in a special climate-controlled & pressurized compartment on the plane which is no different from the cabin. They are not in the same compartment as the passenger luggage.
- Our shipping crates are clearly marked with colorful “LIVE ANIMALS” and “UP” We mark the crates clearly with the destination airport, the confirmation number, the phone & address of the customer. When we know that a puppy is going to be shipped, we play with them in the crate prior to shipping so they are used to it. They have never shown fear of the crate. We put lots of food & plenty of water in the shipping crate. The water provides all the moisture the puppy need during delivery. One reason we do this is in case, in the unlikely event the puppy should get stuck at an airport overnight (because of connecting flight trouble), we don’t have to worry if they have enough to eat or drink. Although traveling is not that hard on them, we do not like to make them spend any more time than absolutely necessary in transit. For this reason, we also look for the shortest route & always schedule direct flights if possible.
- We check weather conditions at the receiving end and only ship when we consider it safe to do so. We put our puppies’ health above all other considerations and do not ship when we feel it could be dangerous to the puppies’ well-being. We usually ship Monday – Sunday. We guarantee a safe & healthy arrival of your puppy. We WILL NOT SHIP if we feel that weather conditions are hazardous for the puppy. Your puppy may take few days to adjust once they get to their new homes, sometimes it takes them a day or two to settle in, but by far, the vast majority of people tell us they just step right out of the shipping crate & act right at home.
- We can also deliver your new puppy with a Nanny shipping service fee of $140.00 just for you and we will ship your puppy with an extra shipping cost of $200.00 DIRECTLY into your arms!! We have reliable Airline Nanny’s that will fly with your puppy right to you. This is the safest, most reliable, and the least stressful way for your new puppy to be delivered to you. A puppy Nanny takes the puppy on board with them and they can give them the attention they need. We want the best possible care for your puppy! Visit out testimonial page for confirmation of our 100% successful puppy deliveries.
- Last Updated Jan 16, 2021.